Did you know that your tuition dollars only cover about 70% of your SMU experience? The other 30% comes from generous members of the SMU community who believe in you.
You too can be a part of that community, and you can start right now.
Each year, SMU students show their Mustang pride by supporting areas of campus that are meaningful to them. Whether you support your school, your organization, your favorite library, or even the Feral Cat Group at SMU, your gift shows the world the value you place in this University.
Many students choose to give to the Student Emergency Fund, which helps students in need of immediate support due to a pressing hardship. Other students support a student organization or program they are passionate about. Many also give to the SMU Fund for Greatest Needs, which helps every school and unit immediately make an impact.
Give what you are able to the fund you care most about. It’s that simple.
Senior Class Giving
The Senior Class Giving is a long-standing tradition at SMU, a way that seniors can leave a legacy before they graduate. To be included, just give to any area of the University that is meaningful to you during your senior year.
On Saturday, May 11, senior donors will be invited to The Lumen for a special brunch hosted by President R. Gerald Turner. Members of the SMU Administration and Young Alumni Board will also be there to recognize student donors and welcome them as the next class of Mustang alumni. Make your gift today to be eligible to register for the Senior Donor Brunch.
We also have a special competition leading up to the Senior Donor Brunch. The three funds with the most donors by May 7 will unlock an extra $3,000 from the Board.
- First Place – $1,500
- Second Place – $1,000
- Third Place – $500
Please enter a value greater than or equal to $5.