President’s Associates effect real change for SMU. Right now. Their leadership gifts of $1,000 or more to current-use funds support SMU’s most pressing needs and promising opportunities without delay. These donors make an enormous difference to the University and to every student across the entire campus.
Become a member
Want to become a President’s Associate? Join in three easy steps:
Make a cumulative gift of $1,000 or more
Designate your gift to any SMU current-use fund
Give during the fiscal year (June 1 to May 31)
With cumulative giving of $1,000 or more to current-use funds, you’ll become part of this passionate community of supporters leading the way at SMU. Through your commitment to SMU, you’ll create new opportunities for students and faculty and connect with fellow President’s Associates.
To show our appreciation
Here’s some of the awesome perks and benefits you can enjoy as a President’s Associate:
- Name recognition in the donor roster
- Early registration for SMU’s most popular events
- Updates about the impact your dollars make through quarterly newsletters and key communications
- Exclusive invitations to special events and other promotions
- Access to the members’ tent on the Boulevard at Homecoming
- Invitation to the Spring President’s Associates reception to engage with SMU leadership and fellow donors