Did you know that tuition dollars only cover 70% of the cost to be at SMU?  The other 30% is covered by the generosity of our donors.  Each year students, faculty, and staff gather to show their appreciation for the generosity of SMU donors, this event is called STOP Day (Starting Today Others Pay).

Watch the below videos from past STOP Days to see the students say thanks!

2018

2017

2016

2015

2014